Updated June 15, 2020.
If TBM, Dploy Solutions, "we", "us" or "our" is used in these terms, this refers to BM Consulting Group, TBM Leadership Solutions, LLC, a subsidiary of the TBM Consulting Group, and Time Based Management Consulting Mexico S. de RLde CV, who are responsible for your information under this data protection regulation (the "data controller").
Collection of information
We collect personal data such as names, postcodes, addresses, email addresses, etc. if these are voluntarily transmitted by our visitors. The information you provide will be used to respond to your specific request and will then be added to our email distribution list. We never sell your information to another company or government agency. Below we describe in more detail how we collect your information and what we do with it.
1. Information you provide to us.
- I nformation required for the use of the website and the subscription service. If you use our website and / or our subscription service, we ask for and collect the following personal information. This information is necessary for the proper execution of the contract between you and us and enables us to comply with our legal obligations. Without this information, we may not be able to provide you with all of the requested services.
- Account information. When you register for the TBM subscription, we need certain information, such as first name, last name, company, country and email address.
- Communication with TBM. When you communicate with TBM, we collect information about your communication and any information that you voluntarily provide.
- Information that you voluntarily provide to us. You can provide us with additional personal information for a better user experience when you use the website or the subscription service. This additional information is processed based on your consent.
- Additional profile information. As part of your subscription, you can provide additional information, such as your title, telephone number and email address.
2. Information that we collect automatically when you use the website or subscription service.
We automatically collect information, including personal information, about the services you use and how you use them. This information is necessary for the proper execution of the contract between you and us and enables us to comply with legal obligations. We also have a legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functions of the website and the subscription service. .
3. Information we collect from third parties.
We may collect information, including personal information that others provide about you, or we may collect information from other sources and combine it with the information we collect. We cannot control and monitor how third parties process your information or personal data and we are not liable for it. Please direct any inquiries regarding the disclosure of your personal information to us directly to third parties.
- Third party services. If you link to, connect to, or log in to a third party service (e.g. Google, Facebook, WeChat), the third party service may send us information such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is determined by this service or your consent to the privacy settings for that service.
4. Other sources.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic information or information about fraud detection from third-party service providers and / or partners, and combine it with our information about you. For example, we may receive results of background checks (with your approval if necessary) or fraud warnings from service providers such as identity verification for our fraud prevention and risk assessment measures.
Use of information
We use, store and process information, including personal information about you, to provide, understand, improve and develop the TBM website and subscription service, to communicate with you and to comply with our legal obligations. In particular, we use, store and process information for the following purposes:
- So that you can access and use the TBM website and subscription service.
- So that we can operate, protect, improve and optimize the TBM website and the subscription service, for example by carrying out analyzes and investigations.
- So that we can offer customer service.
- So that we can send you content that may be of interest to you, as well as services or support messages, updates, security warnings and account notifications.
- So that we can fulfill our legal obligations.
- We may share information with government agencies or other companies that help us prevent fraud or investigate. We do this if: (1) this is permitted or required by law; (2) we attempt to protect or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions, or (3) we investigate a fraud that has already occurred.
Sharing your information
1. Your consent.
If you have given your consent, we may share your information, including personal information, as described at the time of consent.
2. Compliance with the law, responding to legal requests, preventing damage and protecting our rights.
If appropriate, we will notify you of any legal requests unless any of the following conditions apply: (i) Notification is prohibited by the legal action itself, by the court order we have received, or by applicable law. Or: (ii) We believe that notification would be futile or ineffective, pose a risk of injury or physical harm to an individual or group, or increase the risk of TBM fraud.
3. Service provider.
4. Business transfers.
If TBM is involved in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, asset sale, bankruptcy or bankruptcy proceeding, we may sell, transfer, or disclose all or part of our assets, including your information, in connection with such a transaction or a consideration of such a transaction (e.g. due diligence). In this case, we will notify you before your personal information is transferred and it is then subject to other data protection regulations.
5. Aggregated data.
It may be that we have aggregated information (information about our users that we summarize so that it can no longer be connected to a single user) and other anonymized information to comply with applicable legislation, for industry and market analysis, and to create demographic profiles as well as marketing, advertising and other business purposes.
1. Manage your information.
You can use your account to manage various settings, for example you can subscribe to content or unsubscribe from content.
2. Correct incorrect or incomplete information.
You have the right to ask us to correct incorrect or incomplete information about you.
3. Data access and portability.
In some jurisdictions, you have a legal right to request copies of the information we hold about you. You may also have the right to request copies of the personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and / or you may ask us to transfer this information to another service provider (if technically possible).
4. Data retention and deletion.
We generally keep your personal information for as long as is necessary to carry out the contract between you and us and as long as we have legitimate business interests or as long as this is necessary to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer agree that we use your information, you can ask us to delete your personal data. Please note the following if you would like us to delete your personal information:
- We may retain some of your personal information if necessary based on our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection, prevention, and security enhancement.
- We may store and use your personal information to the extent necessary to meet our legal obligations.
- Some copies of your information (e.g. log records) may remain in our database, but are no longer personally identifiable.
- Remaining copies of your personal information may not be deleted from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
5. Withdraw consent and restrict processing.
If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal information by TBM, you can withdraw this at any time by changing your account settings or sending a message to TBM stating which consent you are withdrawing. However, please note that withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing activities of such content prior to withdrawing your consent. In addition, under some jurisdictions, you may have the option to restrict the way we use your personal information, especially if (i) you dispute the accuracy of your personal information; (ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of your personal information;
6. Objection to processing.
Die geltenden Gesetze in einigen Gerichtsbarkeiten verleihen Ihnen möglicherweise das Recht, TBM aufzufordern, Ihre personenbezogenen Informationen für bestimmte Zwecke (einschließlich Profiling) nicht zu verarbeiten, wenn eine solche Verarbeitung auf legitimem Interesse beruht. Wenn Sie Einspruch gegen eine solche Verarbeitung einlegen, wird TBM Ihre personenbezogenen Daten für diese Zwecke nicht mehr verarbeiten, sofern wir keine triftigen legitimen Gründe für eine solche Verarbeitung vorweisen können oder eine solche Verarbeitung für die Geltendmachung, Ausübung oder Verteidigung rechtlicher Ansprüche erforderlich ist.
Sofern Ihre personenbezogenen Informationen für Direktmarketingzwecke verwendet werden, können Sie TBM jederzeit auffordern, die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten für diese Direktmarketingzwecke einzustellen.
7. Submit complaints.
You have the right to lodge complaints with the relevant data protection authorities about the data processing activities carried out by TBM.
To support our global operations, TBM may transfer, store and process your information within our company or service providers located in Europe, India, the Asia Pacific region, and the Americas. The laws in these countries may differ from the laws in your country of residence. For example, information collected within the EEA can be transferred to countries outside the EEA, stored and processed there, for the purposes set out in this data protection policy. If we transfer, store and process your personal information outside of the EEA, we have ensured that adequate safeguards are in place,
In some jurisdictions, you can contact your European data protection authority or commission.
2. Residents of California and Vermont.
TBM does not share any information (both financial and non-financial) that it collects about you with subsidiaries or third parties unless required or permitted by your state law.
3. Right to privacy under California law.
In compliance with CCPA (the California Consumer Privacy Act),California law provides that once a year, all California residents may request a free list of third parties to whom we have shared their personal information for direct marketing purposes in the previous calendar year (if applicable). Furthermore, you may also inquire about the type of personal information that we have passed on to these third parties. In the section “Contact information for data protection issues” you will find out where you can direct such inquiries. TBM does not share personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes without prior consent. So you can prevent the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes by refusing your consent.
We are continually working to implement and update administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, loss, destruction or alteration. Some of the safeguards we use to protect your information include firewalls and data encryption, as well as information access controls. If you know or have reason to believe that your TBM credentials have been lost or stolen, misused, or otherwise compromised, or if your TBM account is actually or suspected to be unauthorized, please contact us using the instructions in the "Contact Us" section below .
Your personal data will be kept safe. Only authorized employees and contractors (who have agreed to maintain the security and confidentiality of information) can access this data. With all e-mails and newsletters on this website, you have the option to unsubscribe from the mailing list.
Contact information for privacy concerns
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 919.471.5535
We reserve the right to make changes to these terms. Any changes to these terms will be posted on our website.